• Facebook
  • Google+

Line1

Line1

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Heart Evangelista's Retro look- Makeup Tutorial

This was her look on her last TV series in GMA7 which is Forever. I am a huge fan of the 1920-50's era so when I saw a picture of her with this look I said to my self that this is going to be my inspiration for my next video. I know its already late since that show ended like a month ago... but since I super love the look, I still did it :D

This look is super simple yet elegant ;) A lot of makeup guru in YT already did this. But this was my take on the look based on the pictures shown. I hope you find this helpful.

Products used:
Pinkies Collections Cream Foundation in CFC-03 (Product review: click here
Lewis and Pearl Powder
Shine Free Avon Powder in Almond not shown in the video*
Careline Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido liquid eyeliner
Careline Blusher in Girly Frill. (Product review: Click here)
Marionnaud brush - N32 and N38
Sophie Paris Lipstick in Russian Red. (Product review: click here :)


Watch This in HD :D




Once again thank you for visiting my blog :D

If you have a blog leave a comment with your blog link so I can visit yours too! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...