• Facebook
  • Google+

Line1

Line1

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Best Blotting Paper That I've ever tried!

Glam Works Oil Control Facial Powder Paper
A friend of mine once said that I'm always powdery fresh. And I was really flattered. I've been using this blotting paper for 2 months now. And I must say I'm really impressed with this product. That's why Im super excited to share this to you guys!
Here are the Good and Bad thing about this product:
GOOD:

  • It absorbs all of my excess oil. My face is really really oily, that's why blotting is really important to me. I've tried a lot of papers and this is the most amazing that I've tried.
  • It leaves my face super matte. If you dont have much time to retouch your face this will be really helpful because this comes with a powder.
  • It's Cheap! I got this for only Php59 in Watson's.
BAD:
  • The powder is sometimes has a pinkish undertone, with the a help of a brush I blend it well and it works. Nothing major really :)

Here are some photos for you to see :)



    Left: me with oily face, Right: me after using the paper.
  • Left: used paper, Right: unused paper
If you're having trouble finding the right paper for you. I suggest that you try this. Its only 59 pesos, its not gonna hurt. :)
Thank you for reading!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh... this looks great. I'm kinda stuck with clean and clear's. It works but it's too expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...