• Facebook
  • Google+

Line1

Line1

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review on Maybelline's Clear and Smooth All in one shine-free foundation



I have high expectations on this product since it claims to be developed for South East Asian skin tone. That’s why I bought a refill version of this, just to try out the product. I've been using this for a month now.

Here are the Good and Bad points of this product.
GOOD:
• It has SPF 25 that protects your skin from UVA/UVB
• Great Coverage: I can use this without using any concealer (note: It can’t hide blemishes only dark circles and dark spots.)
• Makes my skin soft and smooth: Seriously my face looks flawless with it.
• Lasts longer: I have very oily skin usually powder without primer for me only lasts only for 30 minutes, but this stays on my face for an hour and a half without needing to blot my excess oil. (though I expected it to last even longer :/ )
• It’s Cheap! Since I purchased the refill version of it, I only got it for 149 pesos. It comes with a puff.

BAD:

• It makes my face darker after retouching three times. It super matches my skin during the 1st application, it even makes my skin radiant, but since I have an oily skin it makes it darker after few retouch. (Note: I’m always using blotting paper). If you have normal skin probably this might not happen to you.
• It’s cakey! Even the if the product says it’s not cakey it is for me!

If only if I don’t have an oily skin I will repurchase this, but since it makes my skin darker I will not repurchase. I’ll probably going to replace it with 4U2’s BB powder. I heard its better. Anyways I’ll let you know how it is. 
I hope this was helpful! If you have questions just comment down below. Thank you so much for reading!


Cost: 149(Refill), 249(Retail)
Shades: 04Honey, 03Natural, 02Sand beige
My rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...