• Facebook
  • Google+

Line1

Line1

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review on Maybelline's Clear and Smooth All in one shine-free foundation



I have high expectations on this product since it claims to be developed for South East Asian skin tone. That’s why I bought a refill version of this, just to try out the product. I've been using this for a month now.

Here are the Good and Bad points of this product.
GOOD:
It has SPF 25 that protects your skin from UVA/UVB
Great Coverage: I can use this without using any concealer (note: It can’t hide blemishes only dark circles and dark spots.)
Makes my skin soft and smooth: Seriously my face looks flawless with it.
Lasts longer: I have very oily skin usually powder without primer for me only lasts only for 30 minutes, but this stays on my face for an hour and a half without needing to blot my excess oil. (though I expected it to last even longer :/ )
It’s Cheap! Since I purchased the refill version of it, I only got it for 149 pesos. It comes with a puff.

BAD:

It makes my face darker after retouching three times. It super matches my skin during the 1st application, it even makes my skin radiant, but since I have an oily skin it makes it darker after few retouch. (Note: I’m always using blotting paper). If you have normal skin probably this might not happen to you.
It’s cakey! Even the if the product says it’s not cakey it is for me!

If only if I don’t have an oily skin I will repurchase this, but since it makes my skin darker I will not repurchase. I’ll probably going to replace it with 4U2’s BB powder. I heard its better. Anyways I’ll let you know how it is. 
I hope this was helpful! If you have questions just comment down below. Thank you so much for reading!


Cost: 149(Refill), 249(Retail)
Shades: 04Honey, 03Natural, 02Sand beige
My rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...