• Facebook
  • Google+

Line1

Line1

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: Fashion 21 All Day Matte Lipstick - All Day Bronze



Hi everyone! Are you looking for a "My-lips-but-better" or a "Kylie-Jenner" type of lipstick? Then this might be for you. Today I decided to review the Fashion 21 Matte Lipstick in the shade of "All Day Bronze" Their matte lipstick line offers a lot of wonderful shades but when I saw this one I fell in love! I know that there are a lot of nude lipstick out there out this shade is so unique and perfect! Just what I wanted in my nude lipstick. 



Details:
Where to buy?
Almost everywhere that sells makeup.
(SM Dept. Store, Landmark, Robinsons Dept. Store)

How Much?
Less than PHP 200. 


Left: Fashion 21 in All Day Bronze                 Right: Sophie Paris Lipstick in Velvet nude

Here is a side by side comparison of All day Bronze and Sophie Paris lipstick in Velvet nude for reference. This shade is just perfect! It can be worn on a daily basis and it can also be worn on special occasion.





Here is a makeup look that I did for the Oct-Nov Graduates(That I'm still editing). As you can see it's not super dark nor light. This can also be an affordable "kylie-Jenner" type of Lipstick. You can over line your lips with this and you can totally make your lips a bit fuller.


Thoughts:

Good:
· The shade is perfect! This will suit a lot of skin tone. From morenas to meztisas it will look great. This shade is universal.
· The packaging is sleek and sturdy.
· It's affordable! This is probably is one of the most affordable TRUE matte lipstick.
· It's available almost everywhere! Just look for the Fashion 21 store.
· It's a TRUE matte lipstick! Meaning there will be no glimpse of shine in any angle.


Not so Good:
· The formulation can still be improved. It can be a bit drying on the lips.

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♡ (4/5 Hearts) I deducted one star because I fee like the formulation really needs to be improved. But over all I love this! I have been using this almost everyday! 


Thank you so much for visiting! ♥
Let me now what you guys think of the lipstick.
Have you tried it?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...