• Facebook
  • Google+

Line1

Line1

Friday, May 30, 2014

Review: Noconi Slanted Flat Top Brush

Hi guys, today's blog post is about this Noconi slanted flat top brush. It can be used to apply liquid or cream products on the face like concealer or foundation.
Details:

Where to buy?
The Landmark Mall (Makati)

How Much?
PHP 109.75

Brand?
Noconi
Since I can't understand the characters, I just assumed that it is for cream or liquid product. And it is sealed so I cannot feel it unless I cut open the packaging.

So it was really a gamble whether this will work or not. But because the bristles are short and small I thought it's gonna be dense, which is true :-) Thank God it did not disapoint me.
 
I've been using this for half a year now and I must say I'm really impressed. It does a good job on buffing the product on my face and it doesn't leave a streaky mark.

If I am aiming for a full coverage makeup, then this is what I use because it is so dense. And if you have large pores this will fill in those pores to achive that flawless face.
Here is a a picture of my hand and the brush for you to have an idea on how small it is. :-)
On the performance I guess this is a great deal. Espescially if you find it hard to blend your foundation this will really level up your game. But since it small it can be a bit time consuming. But I personally like it because it can easily blend the hard to reach areas like the eye area and the sides of my nose.

Summary of my thoughts:

Good:
· Dense enough to blend my (Liquid/cream) product.
· Gives a flawless finish
· Super affordable!

Not so good:
· Because it's dense it can be hard to clean because the pigments   gets stuck on the bristles. But that is normal to any dense brush.   My remedy to that is whenever I finish using it I wipe off the remaining product on a tissue paper
· Can only be bought at Landmark </3

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5 Hearts) Because it works amazing. :-)

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog! Let me now what you guys think of this brush. Have you tried it?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...